Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Today is Tuesday

Apparently as we get older, things just seem to pass by so quickly... I can't believe in just few days it will be Thanksgiving!!  Well I here in the US anyways...lol  I have to laugh about that because I have Canadian friends who celebrate on the wrong day, just kidding friends!  but yeah... lol

I am looking forward to hosting my very first Thanksgiving at our new house. So this week I have been working towards making everything look lovely around the house.  I got my grocery shopping out of the way... well I still need to pick up a few items from the grocery store I forgot lol   I seem to be more forgetful these days... does that ever happen to you?

It also keeps getting colder... I know its just that time of the year for cold weather...but yet again we are dealing with heating issues... and it looks like we will be replacing our whole unit soon enough... but the hard part is choosing what to get.   Do you have any suggestions?



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment