Sunday, November 27, 2011

Christmas Cards

 Last year was the first year that we did photo Christmas cards, and we really enjoyed them and loved being able to send them out to our friends and family, which they loved very much too!   This year I have been looking through the Christmas Card selection at TinyPrints     and  They have a very nice selection of cards to choose from!!   I have posted a few I like below but they have many more great cards to choose from so you can go to Tiny Prints and check them out for yourself!!




Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. So when I saw this post in my blog reader on my blogger dashboard, the pic was small so I thought the first card was the one you sent out last year! I sat there for a few minutes wondering where the heck you guys got these two large kids from for the pictures, and why you would do that!

    ReplyDelete